The Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2022 cited Quisumbing Torres (QT) as Tier 1 Philippine law firm in 10 practice areas: Antitrust and Competition, Corporate and M&A, Dispute Resolution, Immigration, Intellectual Property, Labour and Employment, Projects and Energy, Real Estate and Construction, Tax and TMT. We are proud and honored to be recognized as a premier law firm in the Philippines. The consistent recognition that our team has received over the years validates our continued leadership in providing top-notch legal services.
Our Firm was recently named Philippine Law Firm of the Year at the Legal 500 Southeast Asia Awards for 2020/21.
In addition to the firm citation, our lawyers were individually ranked in various categories.
Three of our partners were cited Hall of Fame lawyers, namely:
- Gil Zerrudo for Labour and employment
- Kenneth Chua for Labour and employment
- Dennis Quintero for Projects and energy
The Legal 500 also distinguished QT's leading lawyers, next generation partners and rising stars:
- Capital Markets: Alain Charles Veloso
- Corporate and M&A: Maria Christina Macasaet-Acaban, Dennis Quintero
- Dispute Resolution: Ramon Quisumbing, Donemark Calimon
- Labour and Employment: Eliseo Zuñiga, Jr.
- Immigration: Miguel Galvez
- Intellectual Property: Bienvenido Marquez III, Divina Ilas-Panganiban
- TMT: Bienvenido Marquez III, Divina Ilas-Panganiban
Next Generation Partners
- Dispute Resolution: Michael Macapagal, Marvin Masangkay
- Intellectual Property: Reena Mitra-Ventanilla
- Projects and Energy: Ina Alexandra Dominguez
- Tax: Kristine Anne Mercado-Tamayo
- Corporate and M&A: Dianne Singayan-Malilin
- Labour and Employment: Marianne Ko-Tibayan
- TMT and Intellectual Property: Neonette Pascual
Clients testimonials include:
Quisumbing Torres (Member firm of Baker McKenzie) has a level of professionalism which is vastly superior to the other law firms we have engaged with in The Philippines. Their integrity is consistently maintained compared to other firms. Their billing is commensurate to the quality of legal services provided and we appreciate the highly detailed and transparent breakdown of hours billed. Compared to our other retained law firms in The Philippines, Quisumbing Torres is much more adept in leveraging technology.‘
The firm has provided outstanding work through the years. They consistently provide clear and concise legal advice, and strong administrative support in liaising with their other offices in foreign countries. I am impressed by Quisumbing Torres as they give legal advice with a keen understanding of our business by doing their own research on what our business and company are about. ’