Frederick August Jose, CIPP/E is a partner in Quisumbing Torres’ Intellectual Property, Data and Technology Practice Group and Technology, Media & Telecommunications. He has 10 years of experience in a wide range of IP and IT corporate and litigation matters.
Frederick’s practice focuses on intellectual property and information technology. He primarily assists and advises clients on IP enforcement, trademark portfolio management, and IT-related matters. He also counsels clients on Food and Drug Administration queries, technology transfer regulations, privacy laws, telecommunications, advertising regulations, and media law-related concerns. He actively participates as a speaker in various regional and local seminars and trainings on IP enforcement and data privacy in the Philippines. He also teaches summer law courses, and Intellectual Property Law.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- ASEAN IP Association
- Asian Patent Attorneys Association
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines
- Intellectual Property Association of the Philippines
- International Association of Privacy Professionals – Member, Certified Information Privacy Professional/Europe (CIPP/E)
- International Bar Association
Ateneo de Manila University (J.D. Silver Medallist) (2010)
Ateneo de Manila University (A.B. Philosophy) (2006)