Camille Bianca Gatmaitan-Santos is a senior associate in Quisumbing Torres' Dispute Resolution Practice Group. She has nine years of experience in commercial and criminal litigation, as well as arbitration. She serves as Institute Treasurer of the Philippine Institute of Arbitrators (PIARB) and a member of the Local Steering Committee of the Young International Council for Commercial Arbitration (ICCA). She is an accredited arbitrator of the Wholesale Electricity Spot Market and a member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators. Previously, she also served as the Assistant National Secretary of the Integrated Bar of the Philippines, the official organization of all lawyers in the country.
Bianca's practice focuses on general dispute resolution involving criminal, civil, and commercial disputes, as well as anti-bribery and corruption matters. She has advised various clients engaged in the energy, aviation, outsourcing, pharmaceutical, mining, engineering and manufacturing industries. She is also experienced in handling commercial arbitration matters, particularly in the energy sector. She has acted in arbitrations conducted under the ICC, UNCITRAL, and PDRCI rules, with arbitral seats in Metro Manila, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines - Member/Former Assistant National Secretary
- International Bar Association - Member
- Philippine Institute of Arbitrators - Member/Institute Treasurer
- Young International Council for Commercial Arbitration (ICCA) - Member, Local Steering Committee
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators - Member
- Wholesale Electricity Spot Market - Accredited Arbitrator
Ateneo de Manila University (J.D. Silver Medalist) (2010)
Ateneo de Manila University (B.S. Management Honorable Mention) (2006)