Manila, 1 August 2021 – Quisumbing Torres provides guidelines on international trade in goods and services in the Philippines in Thomson Reuters' curated content on Practical Law.
This Q&A covers key matters relating to the regulation of international trade in the Philippines, including recent trends, trade agreements, trade negotiations, rules relating to the supply of services, imports and exports requirements, trade remedies, and international trade restrictions.
Contributing authors are:
- Donemark Calimon – partner, dispute resolution
- Luisa Fernandez-Guina – partner, corporate & commercial/M&A
- Kristine Anne Mercado-Tamayo – partner, tax
- Camille Gatmaitan-Santos – associate, dispute resolution
- Lesley Mondez – associate, corporate & commercial/M&A