Manila, Philippines, 18 January 2024 - Quisumbing Torres (QT) maintained its strong ranking in The Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2024 guide in 13 practice areas. QT is ranked Tier 1 Philippine law firm in 10 practice areas — Antitrust and Competition, Corporate and M&A, Dispute Resolution, Immigration, Intellectual Property, Labour and Employment, Projects and Energy, Real Estate and Construction, Tax and TMT — and is cited Tier 2 in Aviation, Banking and Finance and Capital Markets.
In addition to the practice citation, our lawyers were individually ranked in various categories.
Four of our partners were cited Hall of Fame lawyers, namely:
- Gil Roberto Zerrudo for Labour and Employment
- Kenneth Chua for Labour and Employment
- Dennis Quintero for Projects and Energy
- Divina Ilas-Panganiban for Intellectual Property
The Legal 500 also distinguished QT's leading lawyers and next generation partners:
- Antitrust and Competition: Alain Charles Veloso
- Capital Markets: Alain Charles Veloso
- Corporate and M&A: Maria Christina Macasaet-Acaban, Dennis Quintero
- Dispute Resolution: Ramon Quisumbing, Donemark Calimon
- Labour and Employment: Eliseo Zuñiga, Jr.
- Immigration: Miguel Galvez
- Intellectual Property: Bienvenido Marquez III
- TMT: Bienvenido Marquez III, Divina Ilas-Panganiban
- Tax: Kristine Anne Mercado-Tamayo
Next Generation Partners
- Dispute Resolution: Dranyl Jared Amoroso, Michael Macapagal, Marvin Masangkay
- Intellectual Property: Reena Mitra-Ventanilla
- Projects and Energy: Ina Alexandra Dominguez
- Real Estate and Construction: Michael Macapagal
Clients' testimonials include:
"The service of Quisumbing Torres has been consistent and timely. They have sufficient people to support clients."
"Their individual knowledge is outstanding and their work ethic in undertaking extensive research in order to ensure that the advice given is as good as it can be."
"The team is very responsive and they handle work with client centricity and accountability. The team is always able to provide updates and feedback in a timely manner."
Excellent client care. Innovative. Experienced. Able to call on network of international offices to service multi-jurisdictional disputes."
View the full list of awardees.
About Quisumbing Torres
Quisumbing Torres offers clients integrated solutions to complex legal challenges.
Our culture, developed 60 years as a member firm of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein, enables us to collaborate across borders and practice areas. We provide seamless advice underpinned by local market knowledge and deep sector expertise so that business leaders can feel confident in driving growth that is both sustainable and inclusive.
About Legal 500 Asia Pacific guide
The Legal 500 Asia Pacific provides unbiased commentary and insight into the legal marketplaces of 25 Asia Pacific jurisdictions. These rankings reflect the results of detailed analysis of law firm submissions and thousands of interviews with general counsels and private practice lawyers, conducted by a team of experienced researchers.