Manila, 3 February 2021 - Quisumbing Torres (QT) is ranked Tier 1 by The Legal 500 Asia Pacific in ten areas: Antitrust and Competition, Corporate and M&A, Dispute Resolution, Immigration, Intellectual Property, Labour and Employment, Projects and Energy, Real Estate and Construction, Tax and TMT. These rankings confirm our position as a premier law firm in the Philippine market.
Five QT partners were cited as Hall of Fame lawyers, namely:
- Pearl Liu for Corporate and M&A
- Gil Zerrudo for Labour and Employment
- Dennis Dimagiba for Tax
- Kenneth Chua for Labour and Employment
- Dennis Quintero for Projects and Energy
The Hall of Fame highlights individuals who are at the pinnacle of the profession and have received constant praise from their clients for continued excellence.
The Legal 500 also distinguished QT's leading lawyers, next generation partners and rising stars:
- Capital Markets: Alain Charles Veloso
- Corporate and M&A: Maria Christina Macasaet-Acaban, Dennis Quintero
- Dispute Resolution: Ramon Quisumbing, Donemark Calimon
- Labour and Employment: Eliseo Zuñiga, Jr.
- Immigration: Miguel Galvez
- Intellectual Property: Bienvenido Marquez III, Divina Ilas-Panganiban
- Real Estate and Construction: Pearl Liu
- TMT: Bienvenido Marquez III, Divina Ilas-Panganiban
Next Generation Partners
- Dispute Resolution: Michael Macapagal, Marvin Masangkay
- Intellectual Property: Reena Mitra-Ventanilla
- Projects and Energy: Ina Alexandra Dominguez
- Tax: Kristine Anne Mercado-Tamayo
- Corporate and M&A: Dianne Singayan-Malilin
- Labour and Employment: Marianne Ko-Tibayan
- TMT: Neonette Pascual
Client testimonials include:
"This law firm has a lot of experience advising International companies that come to Philippines. They help us navigate to the complexities and local regulations, licencing etc to start our operation in this country. They are able to explain the requirements in a way that is familiar to our understanding. Great support team, one stop shop that facilitates the start of operations as they can advise in multiple disciplines of the law."
"Very reliable output. No need to ask further questions. Detailed rationale and supporting evidences are always attached, making it easy to understand implications from first reading."