Manila, 1 August 2021 – Quisumbing Torres answers questions on the sale and storage of goods in the Philippines in Thomson Reuters' curated content on Practical Law.
This Q&A covers key matters relating to sale of goods contracts, including legislative framework, rules on formation, price and payment, delivery, passing of title and risk, enforcement and remedies, exclusion of liability, choice of law and jurisdiction, and arbitration. It also provides an overview of the rules governing storage of goods.
Contributing authors are:
- Donemark Calimon – partner, dispute resolution
- Luisa Fernandez-Guina – partner, corporate & commercial/M&A
- Kristine Anne Mercado-Tamayo – partner, tax
- Camille Gatmaitan-Santos – associate, dispute resolution
- Lesley Mondez – associate, corporate & commercial/M&A