Manila, 12 July 2021 - Quisumbing Torres' Dispute Resolution Practice has been highly ranked in Benchmark Litigation’s 2021 Asia Pacific rankings, with seven lawyers ranked. In addition, Divina Ilas-Panganiban has been named in the Benchmark Asia-Pacific's Top 100 Women in Litigation list.
The "Top 100 Women in Litigation" list recognizes leading women litigators in the region for their participation in some of the most impactful recent litigation matters. The honorees were selected based on Benchmark Asia-Pacific’s review of their recent case work, consideration of how lawyers at peer law firms rank them and client feedback.
Separately, the firm received top-tier rankings for litigation in commercial and transactions, and labor and employment. The firm was also ranked as a "recommended" firm for international arbitration and tax.
In addition to the firm's rankings, the seven lawyers who have been recognized by Benchmark Asia-Pacific as Litigation Stars are as follows:
- Donemark Calimon - Commercial and transactions, International arbitration
- Kenneth Chua - Labor and employment
- Divina Ilas-Panganiban - Intellectual Property
- Bienvenido Marquez III - Intellectual Property
- Ramon Quisumbing - Commercial and transactions, International arbitration
- Gil Roberto Zerrudo - Labor and employment
- Eliseo Zuñiga, Jr. - Labor and employment